Latest News and Events
Visual Analytics Library for learning and teaching
The Visual Analytics Digital Library is a great structured web resource for visual analytics. The motivation behind the site is to organize and consolidate useful materials to encourage education and research within the visual analytics field.
In addition to providing some of the latest research materials happening in visual analytics, the digital library provides even the most basic materials for those interested in learning more about visual analytics.
The VADL (Visual Analytics Digital Library) includes a collection of videos, recorded lectures supplemented with Powerpoint presentations, sample tests and other documents organized into their prototype taxonomy.
A quick overview of the general menu shows the following
- Overview / Courses
- Analytical Reasoning and Processes
- Cognition, Perception and Social Processes
- Data and Knowledge
- Visualizing Data, Information and Knowledge
- Production, Presentation and Dissemination
- Human Concerns in Use of Technology for Visual Analytics
- Software & Hardware for Visual Analytics Systems